Open Banking & PSD2 is about to change financial services as we know it. For the first time banking customers can now give trusted third parties, including retailers, access to their personal financial data.
This shared customer data is not just going to impact banks, there are also huge opportunities now open to retailers; as the consumer experience becomes the most competitive advantage to creating a loyal customer-base.
This latest paper from Yoyo delves into:
- The mechanics of PSD2 & Open Banking
- New challenges for traditional banks
- The growing demand for data sharing
- Partnership opportunities for retailers and high street banks
- Where Open Banking could take the customer experience